I just got back from my sunday soccer and the inline hockey girls changed in front of us again. Seriously, I think I invested in the wrong sport. Inline Hockey, here I come!!! Hahaha.
Anyway while I was in town last night, I saw in close up, Shin and Machi. They are here for the TIger Birthday Bash concert at Padang last night.
When Ban and I were walking past Westin, few fat gals were running towards us because Machi and Shin was just right beside us.
"CB!!" Hey, Ryan. That "bui bo" just push me away. KNN."
"Hahaha. No wonder, Machi and Shin tried to run away. They must be thinking, wah this type of pattern also my fan ah?"
I'm too tired to continue writing, having kicking and chasing a ball under the hot sun for hours, I think it's time for me to take a nap or maybe I should just play a movie and just chill out and relax.
