Damn.....my deferment for ICT was rejected yet again. It's my 1st appeal, meaning, it's my second letter to unit le.
The reply was written in a very nice way though.....
"He (Me lah) is the Dy S1, which is a critical appointment in the battalion. As an officer holding a critical appointment, his presence is essential to the effectiveness and operational readiness of his S1 branch and the battalion as a whole. We thus hope you (my boss lah) will be able to understand the importance of his presence for this October high-key ICT and make necessary arrangement to allow him to fulfill his National Service commitments."
Written in a very nice way right? As if I am a important role and my presence is very much needed right?
Ha...Here is the truth.....look below, the tele-conversation between me and my S1 (my superior).
"NB!! My deferment got rejected lah." Ya....this is me complaining.
"Ryan, you know why kena reject or not??" Hmm....he seem to know something.
"Why? You know the real reason meh?" Let's see what he know.
"I went for the advance party meeting mah. Maj Ming was there too. He's your previous S3 right?"
"Ya. Why?"
"He saw your deferment mah. Then he told Maj Lim to reject it. This is what he said, 'Toh want to defer? No no no, cannot. Must make him come back. Cannot let him slack.' Hahaha, that's why kena rejected lor."
"NB~~~~!!!!!!! Wah liao.....win le lor....LPPL....see you back in camp on the 25th, man."
See....see.....the reply might just as well be written as "Deferment is not approve because Maj Ming decided not to let you slack. Haha!"
One more week to ICT and I haven't pack anything yet. This is shit man. I guess I will have to start packing tonight.

