I was with a group of friends (all guys) at Mac, makan, talk cock sing song. Just right opposite our table seated a group of girls. One of them had her zip on her pants unzip and her glory was left open for all to see.
Being such nice guys, we wrote a note wanting to pass to her so as to save her from the embarrassment. After some fingers guessing games, I was the lucky chap to pass the note. The girls saw what we were doing and were giggling away when I approach my "target" with the supposed "love note". Then with a smug look on her face, she took the note from me. Without even reading the note, she turned to her friends and said, "I won't give my number ler."
Oh She....She thinks that she is pretty
Maybe only the hair can make it
I don't give a shit
Oh She....She thinks that she is pretty
Only the backview can make it
I don't give a shit
This loosely translated chinese song came to my mind.......
So what did I do? I just told her straight in her face, "MISS, I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR ZIP IS OPEN LAH!" and I make sure my voice ain't that soft. The whole group of them left straight after the girl came back from the toilet.
Miss Unzipped Flyer, if you ever had the chance to read this, I want to tell you I am sorry to embarrass you like that. Moral of the story, don't be too over confident. I have to admit you ain't bad looking but PLEASE READ THE NOTE FIRST NEXT TIME.

