I just read a very interesting article written by L. It's about this girl who bought a ill fitting (size is smaller) shoe just because it's pretty and look nice on her. Of course, her feet hurts everytime she wear that shoe but still she cling on to it and refuse to throw it away. One day it almost cause her to lose her life, it was then she finally threw the shoe away.
I think what L is trying to say is, in life some people just go thru pain and hold on to things so stubbornly. It is impt knowing when to let go. After all, it just an "ill-fitting shoe" and of course a lot of people do know the above BUT when it's them, they will be refusing to let go.
I totally agree with L that humans r habitual creatures. What pulls them back in making a decision are their reluctance to change things that hv become a habit. Don't you think so?
[L, I quoted some of what you have said last night, hope you don't mind :) ]
