Young Lions trash Homes 4-1 yesterday. If Tampines win tonight, we will be topping the bloody table. Tonight I am suppose to be at the stadium shouting MIRKO MIRKO MIRKO !! But I forgot that I am suppose to go for a bloody tuition tonight. And that stupid ger make me buy a sticker for her.
Now I can only wait for the good news after my tuition. Oh Tampines, please top the bloody table and win the Championship. I already bet 10 bucks on you winning the title. Please make me win this 170 bucks.
At least there is O.C. today, Thursday night ain't that bad after all. Hmm reminded me of a song.......
"Tuesday just might go my way. It can't get worse than yesterday. Thursdays, Fridays ain't been kind, But somehow I'll survive.........Hey, man I'm alive I'm takin' each day and night at a time. Yeah I'm down, but I know I'll get by Hey hey hey hey, man gotta live my life, I'm gonna pick up all the pieces and what's left of my pride, I'm feelin' like a Monday, but someday I'll be Saturday night. I'm feelin' like a Monday, but someday I'll be Saturday night............."
Anyway, it's long weekend this week so we should be happy shouldn't we? Someone is already having her Friday today, and I still have to work on Saturday.