It was JRM 2nd Anniversary Bash yesterday. We were like arriving quite late, and in the end we just collected the prizes that we won and it was already time to leave :þ Then directions were given to us as to where the main road is, in the end we took almost 1 hour to finish a supposing 15min distance. Met the rest of the gang while waiting for cab and we decided to join them in Pet Stuffs. I am going to rent a car in the next outing. I am not going to stand on the road and get rejected by cabs just because we have dogs with us. Hey, next time we will have a car, okie?
I lost my circus virginity to her and Moscow Circus today. And we almost couldn't make it to the show today. When Sistics send the tickets to her, she went and threw away the tickets into the dump :s And she has to go all the way to Kallang to get the replacement tickets, it was like so far away for her. And to prevent it from being thrown away or getting loss, she past the tickets to me. Wise choice! :þ
The circus was fantastic!! I feel like a kid there. Too bad I didn't bring my camera with me. Damn.....that was my the biggest mistake today :( Everything was so er....I don't how to explain. Maybe because it is my first circus that why I feel it is special. Oh damn I feel so like a kid. And I hate kids esp at this kind of event. I hate parents who can't control their kids and let them run around the place. It is so rude.
I think I am not going to have any children next time. It's so different from having a dog. Milo dun cry in the public, she dun run around and cause a nuisance, she dun jump up and down on the bloody chair and block your view from the show.
Feeling hungry now. Think I will just order pizza and beast it. Damn...all the pizza and KFC talk with her is making me hungry.