Wednesday, August 04, 2004
Saw a show on TV on Sunday. It's about how some of the Ah Gongs & AH Mahs in SG live their life to fullest. The msg I gotten from it? Don't live your life with regrets. Life is too short for that.
Life should be like fireworks. Although it's short but it is always so beautiful. Just like how we should live our life, although short, but we should always give our best and live it to the fullest. Make it beautiful......
One more msg that I gotten from the show? Money is not impt but you cannot live w/o it. You wanna live your life to the fullest? You can't do it w/o the cold hard cash. Let's face it, I do not want to be picking empty drink cans and cardboards when I am old. This is not the life I want. This is not living life to the fullest. I do not want to worry about how am I going to survive with only that few dollars which was made by collecting cans and cardboards.
My heart is burning with fire.....with desires.....i haven't had this feeling for a long time. I am beginning to feel alive again. Something or someone lit the fire in my heart again. I donno who or what....but I am gonna make use of this chance. I had to make this small business plan hiding in one corner of my head into a success.
Now what if I fail? So what, at least I tried!
-10:25-
Wednesday, August 04, 2004
Saw a show on TV on Sunday. It's about how some of the Ah Gongs & AH Mahs in SG live their life to fullest. The msg I gotten from it? Don't live your life with regrets. Life is too short for that.
Life should be like fireworks. Although it's short but it is always so beautiful. Just like how we should live our life, although short, but we should always give our best and live it to the fullest. Make it beautiful......
One more msg that I gotten from the show? Money is not impt but you cannot live w/o it. You wanna live your life to the fullest? You can't do it w/o the cold hard cash. Let's face it, I do not want to be picking empty drink cans and cardboards when I am old. This is not the life I want. This is not living life to the fullest. I do not want to worry about how am I going to survive with only that few dollars which was made by collecting cans and cardboards.
My heart is burning with fire.....with desires.....i haven't had this feeling for a long time. I am beginning to feel alive again. Something or someone lit the fire in my heart again. I donno who or what....but I am gonna make use of this chance. I had to make this small business plan hiding in one corner of my head into a success.
Now what if I fail? So what, at least I tried!
-10:25-