I was suppose to go for blading yesterday but in the end I didn't. Not that I don't want to, just that someone is too lazy? Or she was concern that I will be too tired because I went for a jog earlier on? Hmm...
In the end, I went Kinokuniya @ Taka, finally found the full collections of Sherlock Holmes novels and short stories with the help of my friend.
On my way to town, I realize that not many ppl hang Singapore Flag outside their house. It make me wonder are we really that patriotic?
Survey was conducted recently as to why Singaporeans don't hang Singapore Flag outside their house during national day. Here are few reasons that we gave:
1) Flags are too expensive lah.....
2) It's not a must right?
3) Troublesome lah.....
4) Our house don't have flag lah....
and for those who really do it? Either the flag was upside down, inverted or the it was hang together with their undies and bra....I feel insulted. Why is it that Singaporeans will kill for the tickets to NDP but when it come to simple thing like hanging a flag they would come out with all sort of excuses? It really make me wonder......and for your information, I don't hang the flag outside my house either. I don't care and couldn't be bother about it.
After buying my book, my friend and I went for sushi for our dinner. It's been like few months since I had Jap food and yesterday dinner was great, even met a poly classmate whom I didn't contact for like 2yrs? After that, we wanted to rush home for SG Idol, but my friend came up to me and said: "Hey, you know what? I didn't bring my house key out leh...and my mum will only be back home after 12am..."
So in the end, we end up in Indochine, had beer and talk cock. Went back at 11:30pm and had supper with another friend. In the end, I was back home only at 2am....what a Happy National Day for me.
